The following is a general update regarding responses to the National Survey. We hope to provide updates on a monthly or quarterly basis. We need funds in order to continue its distribution ($37.00 per month). JOIN THE CAMPAIGN AND MAKE A DONATION: http://www.newafrikan.org/people-s-campaign-for-reparations…
Please take the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQ2MXR2)
1. There were 128 Respondents from the following states who took the survey:
District of Columbia (D.C.)
2. eighty-one (81%) of those surveyed had parents and/or grandparents who were born in the southern U.S.
3. (83%) of those surveyed see Blacks as a distinct group within the U.S.
4. (93%) think the movement for Black freedom and justice needs to be headed in a different direction.
5. (91%) support proportional representation.
6. (95%) support reparations.
7. (66%) support a comprehensive reparations package to include land, cash, free health care, free tuition, etc.
8. Within the above reparations group, (42%) favor land: (40%) favor cash.
9. (67%) support the creation of an independent Black nation, based in the southern U.S.